   Dash and launcher appear underneath windows

** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 805087
   Dash and launcher appear underneath windows

   Unity rendered behind windows

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Applications obscure unity panel

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes my system loads in such a way that the unity panel is loaded
  behind all open application windows. See attached panel.png for an
  example. In order to use the panel in this state, I have to minimise
  all windows first.

  Package: unity 6.8.0-0ubuntu2
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-17-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu3
  Architecture: i386
  CompizPlugins:
[core,composite,opengl,compiztoolbox,decor,move,gnomecompat,regex,place,snap,imgpng,grid,vpswitch,resize,session,unitymtgrabhandles,winrules,mousepoll,animation,fade,workarounds,expo,ezoom,scale,unityshell]