Public bug reported:

I am behind a proxy server and have set up the appropriate proxy
settings.

Ubuntu 12.10

signon-ui-0.11-0ubuntu1

Expected Behaviour.
1. Once we select an account, should be able to authenticate immediately.

To reproduce the bug.

1. Open Online Accounts, and try to set up a Google Account.
2. You just get a blank screen in your Online Accounts dialog box.
3. After a few minutes, the signon-ui appears.
4. Enter the details there and press enter.
5. The Signon-ui box goes blank.

I am not sure if this problem exists for everyone, or only for people
behind a proxy server.

** Affects: gnome-control-center-signon (Ubuntu)

** Tags: proxy

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center-signon in Ubuntu.

  Signon-ui takes a very long time to appear

Status in “gnome-control-center-signon” package in Ubuntu: