** Also affects: onboard (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: onboard (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: onboard (Ubuntu Raring)

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Onboard Keyboard is sometimes nonresponsive in Raring while unlocking
  screen

Status in Onboard on-screen keyboard:
  New
Status in Ubuntu on the Nexus 7:
  Confirmed
Status in “onboard” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “onboard” source package in Raring:

  Ubuntu: 13.04
  Platfrom: Nexus7

  I was able to reproduce this a few times over the weekend. After
  locking the screen from System Menu -> Lock,  Touch the screen to
  prompt for the password dialog and try to issue your password and
  press unlock.

  1.) Lock Screen from system Menu
  2.)(optional) allow display to go black.
  3.) Touch display to prompt for password box
  4.) try to issue password and hit Unlock
  5.) Repeat this step at least 5 times

  If you don't see the issue immediately repeat the steps above , I usually
encountered the issue within 3 attempts.  When the problem did occur, allow the
device to timeout and re-blank the screen. Touch the display again and at this
time I have experienced that Onboard will work as expected.