Gwibber was working fine with facebook until last week on 12.10 as
opposed to 12.04 that the facebook account would not add to the accounts
list.

On 12.10 no data is being received on gwibber from the facebook account
but if you post something from gwibber it will send ok.

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Gwibber's Facebook receive operation fails

Status in Gwibber:
  New
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  Fresh install of ubuntu 12.10 as of today, all updates installed.
  Gwibber nor the gwibber lens will not work at all.  If I open gwibber
  its just totally blank. If I click refresh it just sits there and says
  "Refreshing" indefinitely. I have my facebook account added in UOA,
  and its working fine in empathy.

  I tried: Re-adding the account in UOA
  Deleting .config/gwibber and .cache/gwibber
  rebooting the computer

  Nothing helps, it just will not refresh.

  I've attatched my gwibber.log

  Package: gwibber 3.6.0-0ubuntu1