Fixed! Thank you!

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Cannot click on the launcher to launch an app

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hello,
  I set the autohide option for the launcher and now cannot click any icon on
it — the panel just appears and immediately hides.
  It's not that I'm so slow. The mouse events goes under the panel.

  Package: unity
  Architecture: amd64
  Version: 6.12.0daily12.12.05bzr2974pkg0quantal0

  Package: compiz
  Version: 1:0.9.9~daily12.12.05bzr3527pkg0quantal0