It isn't a bug.

** Summary changed:

- I guess each time my computer starts its taken over by the administration
which I guess is  Home land Security So I presume I must be on their spy list.
I  had a problem when a friend of mine stole my passport in 1999 He wanted me
to smuggle diamonds from Merxico into the country, I told him I was interested,
He was the one who stole my passport and later I heard it was being used by
undercover American  claiming to be terrorists. This is who our CIA works that
it falsifies data claiming it was terrorists but done my the CIA to put the
blame on terrorists and have the News papers backing as they want to sell more
wepons as most of the arm pushers are retired generals and military personal
who are the main lobbies ts in Washington
+ I guess each time my computer starts its taken over by the administration
which I guess is  Home land Security So I presume I must be on their spy list.

** Description changed:

+ I guess each time my computer starts its taken over by the
+ administration which I guess is  Home land Security So I presume I must
+ be on their spy list. I  had a problem when a friend of mine stole my
+ passport in 1999 He wanted me to smuggle diamonds from Merxico into the
+ country, I told him I was interested, He was the one who stole my
+ passport and later I heard it was being used by undercover American
+ claiming to be terrorists. This is who our CIA works that it falsifies
+ data claiming it was terrorists but done my the CIA to put the blame on
+ terrorists and have the News papers backing as they want to sell more
+ wepons as most of the arm pushers are retired generals and military
+ personal who are the main lobbies ts in Washington.
+
  I don't know how much you could help me but I wanted you to know what
  you are up against. All I know is when I start up Explorer my computer
  stars up being bugged.
+
+ [Edited by Pietro Albini (pietro98-albini): cut the title and paste it
+ here because it is too long]]

** Description changed:

[...]

+ here because it is too long]

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)

** Converted to question:

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+question/217112

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  I guess each time my computer starts its taken over by the
  administration which I guess is  Home land Security So I presume I
  must be on their spy list.

Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description: