** Also affects: casper (Ubuntu)

  "User Accounts" settings doesn't work in Ubuntu 12.04 Live USB

Status in “casper” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in Baltix GNU/Linux:

  "User Accounts" settings doesn't work in Ubuntu 12.04 when running from
LiveUSB/LiveCD, it's always reproducible:
   - click on "User Account" icon in "System Settings" window and you  get
"User Accounts" window with all widgets disabled - nothing happens when I click
on "My Account" or "Other Accounts" at the left :(
  I also tried to select "My Account" with keyboard (pressing "Tab" key and
then "Enter" or "Space"), but this doesn't help :(
  I'm attaching a screenshot of not working "User Accounts" window.