Hello Christopher,

I hope this email finds you well.

Things are getting really tough and boring for me. I tried the same
instruction and receive a message the no such file or directory exists.
When I open the crash folder it is empty.

The system is not stable and the libreoffice is still crashing !

I don't want to shift back to windows and I still believe in this great
project and would do the best to contribute to its success, but please help
me process my daily work on it without shifting back.

I can imagine the loads of work you do and can imagine the pressure you are
under, but still feel happy for your success, which makes weak people like
me to add more pressure asking for your professionalism.

Please advise.

Regards,
Ibrahim Hammad