[Expired for empathy (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: empathy (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  empathy status does not go back to "online" after resuming from
  suspend

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  ubuntu: 12.10.

  empathy:
    Installed: 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1 0
          500 http://ba.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ quantal/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  it would be great if empathy status would automatically go back to one
  that was last set when my laptop resumes from suspend.

  empathy is logged to my google account. my status is set to "online".
  when i suspend my laptop (just close the lid) empathy sets my status to
"offline", which is fine.
  but, when i resume from suspend, empathy status does not go back on "online",
rather it just stays as "offline".

  Package: empathy 3.6.0.3-0ubuntu1