[Expired for rhythmbox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard shortcut Super+p causes entire screen to redraw

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I recently upgraded from Lucid to Maverick, and noticed a regression.
  I have a keyboard shortcut Mod4+p (aka Super/Windows key) bound to run
  the command "rhythmbox-client --play-pause".  I've had this shortcut
  since Karmic, it always worked fine.

  After upgrading to Maverick, the shortcut still works to play/pause
  Rhythmbox, but the entire screen flashes when I press it.  That is,
  the screen appears to go entirely black and then redraw very quickly
  (probably less than 10ms).  I'm running metacity, not compiz, but I
  suspect it's not a metacity bug.  I have a local build of metacity in
  my home dir, and the bug occurs with that build as well (and this
  executable worked fine pre-upgrade).

  Digging through the keyboard shortcuts and even searching in gconf-
  editor, I can't find any other shortcuts bound to <Super>p that could
  be interfering.  If I reassign to Mod4+r, the shortcut works and no
  flickering happens.  It's something special about Mod4+p.

  uname -a: Linux crono 2.6.35-22-generic #35-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 20:45:36
UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux
  version signature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.35-generic 2.6.35.4

  If it matters, the hardware is a Dell Precision M6400 with an nVidia
  Quadro FX 2700M video card.  Any input would be appreciated.