** Description changed:

  This bug appeared in ubuntu 12.10 and evince 3.6.0.

- - with the Asymptote language, I create an .eps image (typically a
geometrical figure).
+ - with the Asymptote language, I create an .eps image (typically a
geometrical figure).
  Evince perfectly displays this .eps file.
  - I embed this .eps file in a .tex file (typically a math test). After
compilation dvi -> ps -> pdf, I've got a .pdf file which contains my image.

- Acrobat Reader and Mupad perfectly display this .pdf file. But Evince
+ Acrobat Reader and MuPDF perfectly display this .pdf file. But Evince
  3.6.0 is not able to show properly the text contained in my image, as
  you can see in the pdf file that I join.
+
+ PS : the problem is the same when I directly build a .pdf file with
+ Asymptote : Evince can't properly display the text inside.

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  text unreadable in eps image embedded in pdf file

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu: