   remapped keyboard issues in vino

Packages, which is subscribed to vino in Ubuntu.

  can't switch keyboard layout on remote computer when connected via
  vino

Status in “vino” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in Baltix GNU/Linux:

  Binary package hint: vino

  I have some troubles when i use my remote computer via vino. When i
  connect from linux with vncviewer, all fine, but if i connect from
  windows (i try tightvnc-1.2.9 and vnc-3.3.7-x86_win32) i can't switch
  keyboard layout. i try set ctrl+alt to switch and other methods. If
  add to panel layout monitor, and try switch layout, monitor say -
  layout chnged, but if i enter letters... anywere... i have only
  english. Sometimes if i press Shift+letter i have russian letter, but
  it not correct.

  When i use my remote computer via vnc, and then go home and use it
  interactivelly, NUM keys don't work. And i should reboot my system to
  enable num keys.