If the login screen on the nexus behaves the same way as on a desktop,
it will open Onboard automatically if it was open during the preceding
login.

But this does not solve the problem for first time users, who do not
know that Onboard can be opened by the accessibility applet available in
the panel.

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Can't input password when login

Status in Ubuntu on the Nexus 7:
  New
Status in “onboard” package in Ubuntu:

  I set my account doesn't login automatically,when I start the Nexus
  7,I need to input account password,but the keyboard doesn't show up,so
  I can't input password when login.