** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => David Henningsson (diwic)

** Changed in: oem-priority
     Assignee: (unassigned) => James M. Leddy (jm-leddy)

** Changed in: oem-priority/precise
     Assignee: (unassigned) => James M. Leddy (jm-leddy)

  [sound-nua] Bluetooth device not listed if change mode to Off

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  New
Status in OEM Priority Project precise series:
  New
Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I've accidentally changed the operation mode of my Bluetooth phone
  from A2DP to Off, then the device is removed from the list.

  Instead, it should be marked as disabled, and kept on list, so I could
reactivate it later.
  To reactivate, I needed to install tdbtools, open tdb file that store this
settings (pulseaudio), then remove my device from records. After that, the
device was listed again on Sound Settings as A2DP sound output.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu0.5