If you look at the statuses carefully at the top, fix released (when
there are tasks for Precise and Quantal) means that a fix is released
for the developing version (Raring), but not yet for the two latest
stable releases.

The python task says that it is also broken in Raring because of another
issue. The result is that there is no working releases for this issue.
It is possible to install an older Python package in Raring to get it
working (at least in theory).

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  gwibber does not refresh Facebook feeds

Status in Gwibber:
  Fix Released
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “python-imaging” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “gwibber” source package in Precise:
  Confirmed
Status in “gwibber” source package in Quantal:
  Confirmed
Status in “python-imaging” source package in Quantal:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Since around November 28th, Gwibber stopped updating my Facebook
  feeds. First, I tried to delete my facebook account from online
  accounts and than uninstall and reinstall gwibber. Then, I removed
  ubuntu from facebook app settings after doing all of the above. Then I
  checked my proxy settings, and my proxy is on none. When I open
  gwibber, I see feeds that are 12-13 days old and when I try to
  refresh, it does not do anything. I mean it does not even write
  refreshing... at the bottom of the screen. When I check if gwibber-
  service is running correctly I get no mistake in the terminal. I've
  looked a lot around bugs sections in many sites but none of them had
  an answer.

  Steps to verify this SRU:

  Ensure gwibber-service has restarted since the update by either a
  logout/login or "killall gwibber-service", then verify there is feed
  data for your facebook account.

  Regression potential is really low, it simply checks that the dict
  returned has a key, and if it doesn't use an empty value for the
  result.