I'll do detailed testing and report back soon, thanks for the feedback.
The version requirement of IBus and friends' build systems aren't always
very reliable, this happened before but I'm not quite sure it is the
case in this issue.

** Changed in: ibus-table (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ibus-table (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Aron Xu (happyaron)

Packages, which is subscribed to ibus-table in Ubuntu.

  Newly installed tables don't show up

Status in “ibus-table” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  How to reproduce:
  1. Install "ibus-table-cangjie3", "ibus-table-quick-classic",
"ibus-table-wubi" into system.
  2. Restart IBus by "ibus-daemon -drx"
  3. Check "ibus-setup" or IBus Preferences, there is no new input method
appear.

  Package: ibus-table 1.4.99.20121012-1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-4.8-generic 3.8.0-rc6
  Uname: Linux 3.8.0-4-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.8-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sat Feb  9 00:20:12 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring Ringtail" - Alpha amd64 (20130202)
  MarkForUpload: True
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ibus-table