Failed to download package files
Check your internet connection

Clicking Ok gives the following msg:

Requires installation of untrusted packages
The action would require the installation of packages from unauthenticated
sources.

The following info is application specific but generally the same format.
jsymphonic libswing-layout-java

My downloads through software centre used to work but I do not know why
this error comes and so nothing else will install.

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

Install from software center showing failed.  Then gives message check your
internet connection but I am online & everything works fine..The action would
require the installation of packages from unauthenticated sources.
Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.