** Project changed: software-center => software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  "Could not download all repository indexes" error from update-manager

Status in “update-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Distribution
  ========
  OS Description: Ubuntu maverick (development branch)
  Release: 10.10-alpha1-amd64
  System Architecture: amd64

  Package
  ======
  aptdaemon
  Version: 0.31+bzr412-0ubuntu1

  Bug Description
  This only happened once (the first time I started update manager). I enabled
some repositories (eg. partner, partner source, source and pre-released
updates), enabled submitting statistical info, pressed the "check" button and
got the following dialog box as illustrated in the attached screenshot. Btw, my
Internet connection was working fine all this while.

  After this, when I tried to press the "check" button again, I got the
  error message corresponding to #589273 [1]. I haven't been able to
  reproduce it since (so could be a temporary thing).

  [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/aptdaemon/+bug/589273