A mixture of bugs, though I recognise them as also being fixed in UXA.

** Changed in: libdrm (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  KWin option of auto-suspending for fullscreen windows often causes X
  to crash in libdrm_intel

Status in “libdrm” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “xorg-server” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu release: KUbuntu 12.04 (beta)
  libdrm-intel1 2.4.32, xserver-xorg-core 1.11.4

  In the Ubuntu 12.04 with the KWin option "suspend desktop effects for
fullscreen windows"
  enabled, I often get X crashes. This usually occures when I just exit from a
fullscreen application,
  before the usual KDE desktop should show up. Such thing usually happens with
applications running
  under wine, but recently I got a similar crash with the usual KDE
screensaver. X server just restarts
  and all unsaved work in my KDE session gets lost.

  In the Xorg.0.log.old I find some stack backtrace, which may differ from case
to case, but it always
  ends in libdrm_intel. I attach a few examples below. I realize that these
logs are possibly not very useful
  (there are only raw addresses), but I have no idea how to make X to dump more
detailed backtrace,
  with full debug info. These crashes are rather well reproducible, and if
someone explains how to get
  more detailed information, I will gladly do this.