(Yulia 25y.o) New reply for you.

Hi! I am Yulia 25y.o
I have new photos, please chek mailbox for new reply here:

http://rugirlsx.ru

yours Yulia
with love

Note!
New free service! check info at the site!
( to unsubscribe -click  link and enter e-mail address.)

Packages, which is subscribed to openoffice.org in Ubuntu.

  package openoffice.org-emailmerge 1:3.1.1-5ubuntu1.2 failed

Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: openoffice.org

  package openoffice.org-emailmerge 1:3.1.1-5ubuntu1.2 failed to
  install/upgrade: Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript
  gab den Fehlerwert 1 zurück

  I run the openoffice while running the update process.

  ProblemType: Package
  Architecture: i386