*** Bug 840719 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***

  "Unresponsive script" note doesn't indicate which tab / page

Status in The Mozilla Firefox Browser:
  Confirmed
Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “firefox-3.0” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  When using multiple tabs and multiple browser windows, there is no way
  (that I am aware of) to find out which tab causes the "Unresponsive
  script" dialog to appear.  How can I decide whether to "stop or go"
  when I don't know which page contains the offending script?

  You can find a screen shot e.g. at
  http://launchpadlibrarian.net/8559601/Warning%3A%20Unresponsive%20script.png
  so I'm not attaching another one.

  To my uneducated self, it would seem like a good fix if the dialog's
  title and/or the description could contain the URL of the page
  containing the problematic JavaScript.  (Still, with 16 browser
  windows and an estimated total of 200 tabs, a challenge to find it.)