** Project changed: unity => xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Feature Request: Snappy Mouse

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  Hey it's me again!

  I have another request, which I would love to see being implemented
  into Unity.

  I installed Ubuntu on an old laptop and noticed how annoying it is to use the
touchpad on it.
  To change that I would suggest that the mousepointer should snap on Links,
Icons etc as soon as you are near it, and when you move it with the touchpad in
another direction it will lose it or jump to the next clickable
Icon/Link/button/Field, like a magnet.

  I think that would really change a lot, I personally can't imagine
  that you need a precise mousepointer while using a touchpad. Morevoer,
  not everyone has one of those supertouchpads like on Macbooks.

  Regards,

  Kay Thiele