Hallo
I've tried many times to reproduce it in Raring but it works as expected
(Videos version 3.6.3)
I'm going to close this report, if you still reproducing this issue please open
a new report typing in terminal
ubuntu-bug totem.
---
Ubuntu Bug Squad volunteer triager
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  Totem shows wrong frame when pausing

Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:

  Basically when I watch a video and use the seeker to move back and
  then pause, Totem will "jump" back to the location I moved it to,
  resuming the video will start from that wrong location again.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Select a video and play it.
  2. Pause the video.
  3. Move the seeker backwards to some random location.
  4. Resume the video.
  5. Pause the video again.

  Sometimes it will show you the location you have moved back to.

  Package: totem 3.0.1-0ubuntu7.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64