Hello guys 'n gals!

I'm using quantal over here. There's a .0ubuntu19.1 quantal-proposed
package to download here, but nothing's changed, so I can't test yet.
I'm waiting for a commit to quantal, and as soon as it's available, I'll
check it :D

Cheers

  [sound-nua] Bluetooth device not listed if change mode to Off

Status in GNOME Control Center:
  New
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Fix Committed
Status in OEM Priority Project precise series:
  Fix Committed
Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-control-center” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact: users can turn off bluetooth devices without being able to
  turn them back on

  * Test Case:
  - connect a bluetooth audio device (headset for example)
  - go to system settings -> sound (under Unity)
  - look at the profiles for the bluetooth device

  "off" shouldn't be listed

  * Regression potential:
  limited, check that other profiles are listed are they should

  -----

  I've accidentally changed the operation mode of my Bluetooth phone
  from A2DP to Off, then the device is removed from the list.

  Instead, it should be marked as disabled, and kept on list, so I could
reactivate it later.
  To reactivate, I needed to install tdbtools, open tdb file that store this
settings (pulseaudio), then remove my device from records. After that, the
device was listed again on Sound Settings as A2DP sound output.