** Changed in: unity-lens-music (Ubuntu Raring)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-lens-music in Ubuntu.

  [UIFE] Previews: Unable to preview banshee songs in the dash

Status in unity-lens-music:
  Fix Committed
Status in “unity-lens-music” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity-lens-music” source package in Quantal:
  Won't Fix
Status in “unity-lens-music” source package in Raring:

  I removed Rhythmbox and installed Banshee.  My music collection does
  show up in the music lens and it opens the albums in banshee but I'm
  not able to preview individual tracks inside dash. The play/pause
  icons toggle but the music doesn't play.

  Banshee preview was displayed before, but wasn't functional (no play/show in
folder button, track playback via music-preview-player wasn't working). This
change fixes that so that banshee preview looks/behaves just like existing
rhythmbox preview.

  This change is isolated and only activated if Banshee is installed.

  = Translations are not affected =

  = This does not defer from the other music previews so the existing
  documentation should work =