This is not a PDF, but a SO.

If printed then modified, the document is refused by the government.

This .so can be modified by Evince and Adobe Reader. The problem is that
it cannot be modified when opened inside Firefox.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  .do cannot be modified via Firefox

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  https://www.formulaires.modernisation.gouv.fr/gf/cerfa_12100.do is a form
from the French government.
  When I open it normally from the government website, it opens by default in
Firefox, displays correctly, but it cannot be modified.

  To fill in it, I need to workaround by saving the file (right-click ->
  save link target as) on my disk, then open it in Evince. From inside
  Evince, it can be modified correctly.