I'm raising this because the Lubuntu-qa team haven't yet discovered this
problem.  In fact I raised the problem back in March - bug 946278 .

Turning radeon KMS on causes all windows to have a yellow title bar.
The only exception is lxterminal which has a normal title bar.  Turning
off KMS fixes the problem, but in 12.10 there is nolonger a working
radeon driver without KMS.

Lubuntu is the only *ubuntu derivative with this problem.  It could be
an openbox problem since all themes have messed up colours on their
title bars (although not necessarily yellow).

Hopefully the lubuntu-qa team will be soon able to give you more info
and support on this problem.

EDIT: Forgot to say the problem is in Precise and Quantal

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-ati (Ubuntu)

** Tags: iso-testing
--
Yellow title bars on PowerPC with radeon KMS
Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.