Public bug reported:

i tryed to install some gnome package on my computer, really, dont know
why :D but my computer turned off beacause was just on battery power,
that was low. the next what happened was power off during install
process. when i turned my machine again on, i tryed to open software
center, but i got error message about that installation is not
completed, and option to click on repair button, but that not help at
any point... then, i can not remove that,  nor finish installation...
geting error that catalog or whatever is crashed. nothing not help...
also tryed trough terminal sudo dpkg --configure -a then about 10 other
commands, but all the time getting an error message in terminal Sub-
process /usr/bin/dpkg E: returned an error code (1) or E: Unmet
dependencies. Try using -f. this. please help to fix, i have a lot of my
web pages saved on localserver, it is so important, can not reinstall
system please help!!!

** Affects: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Dimitris Theodoridis (dimitris-theodoridis)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  software center crashed due power goes off during installation, can
  not finish installation, can not remove, can not repair...

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu: