** Changed in: evolution

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Automatic filter always created as "outgoing" if Sent folder = Inbox
  folder

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Fix Released
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: evolution

  Hello,

  On a IMAP account, I did configure my "Sent" folder to be the "INBOX"
  folder.

  When I receive an email and want to create an automatic filter based
  on this email, the filter is always for outgoing messages.

  In the particular case (and possibly in all cases?), evolution should
  ask if the new filter should be used for incoming or outgoing
  messages.

  Thanks for your help.

  --
  Gaëtan