Is this bug still present for you with the newest flash? Thank you for
telling us!

** Changed in: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  after some usage firefox starts stall loading any pages

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “firefox-3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:

  Up-to-date, Ubuntu hardy, 32 bit version on x86 machines, I  have this
  bug on two different desktops as well. Firefox is 3.0~b5+nobinonly-
  0ubuntu3. After starting firefox and using for a while (many tabs
  etc), at once firefox starts to stall: it does not load any page, nor
  if I enter a new URL, neither if I click on a link or try to refresh
  the page. According the status bar "Looking up HOSTNAME" is the
  message, but name resolution, and network connection should be OK,
  since even at the time of this bug, I can browse the net with another
  browser, and I can resolve names as well. Usually after couple of
  minutes firefox continues to work, or I have to restart it