Ubuntu 13.04 is not released yet. Once the integration of the USC
backend is finalized and tested with Ubuntu 13.04, we will make all
applications that pass QA on Ubuntu 13.04 available.

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Stormcloud not available for 13.04

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I've been getting for weeks now that Stormcloud is not yet available for
13.04 even though I did purchase it a few months ago on 12.04
  It's only available for 12.04 and 12.10 but as a paying customer who fell in
love with this application I'd like it on my 13.04 as well since 13.04 runs
better on my laptop than 12.x

  I've already contacted @ubuntuappdev on Twitter and Facebook but got
  no response so I'm filing it as a bug then. Please make it available
  for 13.04