NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Date: Sat Mar 30 14:23:10 2013
MarkForUpload: True
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: deja-dup

** Affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug raring third-party-packages

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  Backup failed during verification.

Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu:

  This happens every time (in Raring) when backing up to my external USB
  drive (USB 3.0 connection).  Not sure why it might fail at the
  verification stage, but this leaves me with an uneasy feeling whether
  my backup is okay or not.

  See error message in screenshot attached.

  Thanks.

  Package: deja-dup 26.0-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia