** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  vertical tab-list selection does not gain tab focus

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  FF 18.0 beta for mint Maya KDE (live dvd)

  If I have so many tabs that they are off the current horizontal tab display
(as is often the case)
  I can select an off-horizontal-display tab from the drop-down vertical tab
list
  then that page is properly brought into focus,
  but the tab header itself remains off-screen.

  pita.

  I suppose someone just picked it up & it just broke.
  :-
     (