Dear Denny

Could you check if the behaviour you report could be a duplicate of bug
#1173472 ?

Nicolas

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  Empathy shows no contacts in Ubuntu 13.04

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 13.04

  apt-cache policy empathy
  empathy:
    Installiert:           3.6.4-0ubuntu4
    Installationskandidat: 3.6.4-0ubuntu4
    Versionstabelle:
   *** 3.6.4-0ubuntu4 0
          500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ raring/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  I made a an upgrade von Ubuntu 12.10 to 13.04. The upgrade process
  showed me no errors.

  Now it happens that Empathy crashes sometimes directly after booting.
  If it stays alive it doesn't show me any contacts but I can reseave messages
and answer to them.

  What I tried with no or no permanent effect :
   - apt-get remove empathy --purge && apt-get install empathy -y
   - service lightdm restart
   - rebooting