After upgrading from Ubuntu 12 to Ubuntu 13.04 today, the background
looks quite strange in several places. The desktop looks normal but the
menu on top of the screen has horizontal lines which makes it hard to
read the menu. When searching for applications the background of the
whole window looks crazy. I'd like to attach a scrennshot here but I
can't see an upload form. Sorry - I'm new to the bug reporting system.
Another place where I detected a colorful background is when shutting
down the system. The question "... are you sure..." is really hard to
read. I'm happy that I know the text by heart already.  ;-)

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

--
Background looks strange after updating to 13.04
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.