** Changed in: libflashsupport (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  Sound Broke in Ubuntu Gutsy firefox

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “libflashsupport” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: flashplugin-nonfree

  Upgraded to latest Gutsy flashplugin-nonfree in the test version of
  Ubuntu 10/12/2007 and now youtube flash presentations do not have
  sound.

  Present broken version:
  flashplugin-nonfree_9.0.48.0.2+really0ubuntu12_i386.deb

  I'm beginning to install PulseAudio to see if it will work with Puls.
  I should mention that before Thursday Oct, 11th  my YouTube flash vdeos
played very well.

  -Joe Baker