I observe this also, although for me the line begins with
"(indicator-weather:2525)"
My .xsession-errors file is 2.1GB big!
On 13.04 32bit, with
$ apt-cache policy indicator-weather
indicator-weather:
  Installed: 12.07.30~quantal1
  Candidate: 12.07.30~quantal1
  Version table:
 *** 12.07.30~quantal1 0
        500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/weather-indicator-team/ppa/ubuntu/
quantal/main i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-weather in Ubuntu.

  indicator-weather ran to high CPU and started filling .xsession-errors

Status in “indicator-weather” package in Ubuntu:

  IImmediately after loggin in indicator-weather ran to high CPU and
  started filling .xsession-errors with

  (indicator-weather:3883): LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-CRITICAL **:
dbusmenu_menuitem_build_
  variant: assertion `DBUSMENU_IS_MENUITEM(mi)' failed

  at a very high rate (~100MB in a few seconds - I noticed when the
  "very little space left on device" dialog popped up - in 10-15 minutes
  it had turned xsession-errors into a 6GB file!). Applet seemed to be
  running fine otherwise, but would not accept "quit" - had to kill from
  command line.

  This is not the first issue with indicator-weather - it seems to be
  very instable, crashing regularly or using high CPU.

  Versions:

  Ubuntu 12.10 64-bit
  indicator-weather  12.07.30-0ubuntu1.1