On 12/05/2013 19:06, Amr Ibrahim wrote:
> I don't think it's Unity bug, take a look at this similar bug for
> Rhythmbox
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/1029964
>
> It affects both Unity Dash and gnome-shell.
>
> A line that is added to the .desktop file would look similar to this:
>
> "_Keywords=music;audio;mp3;video;movie;film;"
>
> Any keywords could be added to easily find Banshee in Dash and gnome-
> shell.

I see. I didn't know about the keywords feature, thanks.

  affects ubuntu/unity
  status invalid

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to banshee in Ubuntu.

  Add keywords to easily find Banshee in Unity Dash

Status in “banshee” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I can't find Banshee in Unity Dash if I search for "music, audio, mp3,
  video, movie, film .......... etc.". These keywords should be added.