In gmail with chromium browser, I am not getting proper mouse response.

For example, yellow starring an email required several clicks before
taking effect.  This is reproducible.

Could you please change the importance to sky high.  The GUI experience
of Ubuntu no longer works.

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Single click on folder sometimes opens it

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  The following new behaviour was detected today in Ubuntu 12.04:

  In Nautilus
  - single left clicking on folders sometimes opens them instead of
highlighting them
  - this is reproducible but only randomly

  This bug is attributed to Nautilus, but I suspect a deeper problem.

  During the main test session, single left clicking on Nautilus in
  Unity Launcher just below Dash would hide all open windows.  A large
  image of the Workspace Switcher icon would flash up on the desktop on
  top of the just opened Nautilus window.

  A reboot eliminated this Launcher flakiness.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.4.2-0ubuntu8
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-41.66-generic-pae 3.2.42
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-41-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.2
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sun May 12 17:52:23 2013
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  GsettingsChanges: org.gnome.nautilus.window-state geometry '800x550+65+24'
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20120423)
  MarkForUpload: True
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm