Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: gnome-control-center-signon (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center-signon in Ubuntu.

  Online Accounts -  Facebook unable to authorize

Status in “gnome-control-center-signon” package in Ubuntu:

  When I click on "Facebook" in online accounts, it starts to load the
  page inside the System Settings window. Then it opens in an external
  browser window. I log in, it says "success" but the System Settings
  window does not recognize this and I am unable to complete the account
  setup. This works for other online accounts, but not Facebook.

  After this occurs any time I try to open Online Accounts, the window
  open and then closes within a second or so. I have to log out of the
  session than log back in in order to be able to access online
  accounts.

  I tried removing previous authorizations on Facebook's side, tried
  removing/re-adding "Online Accounts" from the Software Center but no
  luck.

  Currently using 13.04 x 64 with ALL updates applied.

  I see on a previous bug report it states a fix has been released but
  as I mentioned .. system is up to date and clean with this occurring.