I'm not in the bug-crew so I cannot close this here. I'm on the other
side & only interested in reporting :-)

Packages, which is subscribed to oxygencursors in Ubuntu.

  oxygen-cursor-theme-extra does not install all color schemes

Status in “oxygencursors” package in Ubuntu:

  Oxygen upstream (and the current version's source package) provides
  many color scheme for the cursors, but the debian .install files only
  install a few of them. Notably, the zion and wonton color schemes are
  good for people who prefer dark cursors but don't like the dark border
  on the black one.