on other installations of Firefox on Ubuntu, there is a new icon (an
arrow) which opens the new download dialog right under the icon. my
Firefox on my Laptop and on my Desktop PC doesn't show this icon and
that download dialog, they only open the bookmark window for downloads

  the new download-dialog has no icon

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  after updating Firefox to the latest release with the new download ui,
  there is no icon for the new dialog and if i open Downloads from the
  menu, the downloads open in the bookmarks management window