Have you tested this with GIMP 2.8? Are you still having problems? Thank
you for telling us!

** Changed in: gimp (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gimp in Ubuntu.

  My gimp 2.7 have a some bug with WACOM tablet on Unity3d

Status in “gimp” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gimp

  When I tried to draw with tablet in gimp on unity3d, gimp can't recognize
some stroke.
  In Terminal, I had some error message. See below

  (gimp:16188): Gimp-Tools-CRITICAL **: gimp_tool_oper_update: assertion
`gimp_tool_control_is_active (tool->control) == FALSE' failed