** Package changed: xorg (Ubuntu) => xorg-server (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  Xorg segfault on LTSP clients

Status in “xorg-server” package in Ubuntu:

  My LTSP clients keep experiencing a segfault in X that leaves them
  with a blank black screen (X does not respawn).  This seems to happen
  at random intervals, though it may be due to some kind of user
  behavior, not sure (these are public terminals so I have no end-user
  report).

  Package: xorg 1:7.6+12ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-41.66-generic-pae 3.2.42
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-41-generic-pae i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.2
  Architecture: i386