apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected raring third-party-packages

** Description changed:

  When I insert a chart in a report to give a graphical representation of
  a table or some query result I can see the chart correctly in edit mode
  but when I try to run the report I get the following Error:

  -SQL Status: S1000
  -An error occured while creating the report.

  The information of the error reads:
  -An exception of type com.sun.lang.WrappedTargetException was caught
  -Failed to parse the report

  I have used the wizzard to generate the initial report with showing the data
in the Header and Detail section.
  I then modified the report making Header and Detail sections invisible and by
adding the Report Header and Footer.
  The chart I inserted in the Report header which shows fine in edit mode.
  The report does not run however.
  I tried to save the report before running but when I leave the edit mode and
run the report the report just shows empty pages.

  This error first appeared in version 3.5.

- I am using Libreoffice 3.6.5 in Ubuntu 12.04 and also in Ubuntu 12.10 on
- i386 laptops (Dell Inspiron 6000 and Acer Aspire 5336). Both operating
- systems behave the same.
+ I am using Libreoffice 3.6.5 in Ubuntu 12.04 and also in Ubuntu 12.10 on i386
laptops (Dell Inspiron 6000 and Acer Aspire 5336). Both operating systems
behave the same.
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu8
+ Architecture: i386
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
+ InstallationDate: Installed on 2012-05-06 (391 days ago)
+ InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20120423)
+ MarkForUpload: True
+ Package: libreoffice 1:4.0.3-0ubuntu2~ppa1 [origin: LP-PPA-libreoffice]
+ PackageArchitecture: i386
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-22.33-generic 3.8.11
+ Tags: third-party-packages raring
+ Uname: Linux 3.8.0-22-generic i686
+ UnreportableReason: This is not an official Ubuntu package. Please remove any
third party package and try again.
+ UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-04-26 (36 days ago)
+ UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lp lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo vboxusers

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1111269/+attachment/3692331/+files/Dependencies.txt

  Libreoffice Base, charts in reports throw an exception error of type
  com.sun.lang.WrappedTargetException

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

[...]

  ---