** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 1132030
   Facebook account setup opens in external browser, unusable
   Opening facebook "Success" page in external browser

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  Gwibber does not add Facebook account, external browser says
  "Success".

Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  Software versions:
  Ubuntu 12.10 x86_64
  Gwibber + services 3.6.0-0ubuntu1.1 (works the same for 3.6.0-0ubuntu1)

  I go to "Add social network account" and add Facebook, it opens a new
  window which says "Please authorize Ubuntu to access your Facebook
  account" + Cancel button. Doing this opens an EXTERNAL BROWSER WINDOW
  which promts me to login Facebook -> promt to allow application
  (Ubuntu) -> promt for permissions -> BLANK PAGE WITH "Success". And
  nothing else happens.

  gwibber-service.log shows nothing about Facebook, but contains
  debugging information for gwibber-service-twitter.