** Tags added: precise

** Tags added: amd64

** Tags added: nightly-channel running-unity

  [hardy]Firefox live bookmarks claim not to load when they have

Status in The Mozilla Firefox Browser:
  Unknown
Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox-3.0

  Using current hardy and firefox 3. If firefox has trouble loading the
  live bookmarks it amends "live bookmark loading.." or "live bookmark
  feed failed to load." to the top of the current list of live
  bookmarks.

  It is either loading them, thinking it isn't and giving an error, or
  reloading them at a later date and failing. Firefox 2 would remove the
  list if it couldn't load later. The attached screenshot explains it
  better than I can. I think it looks weird.

  secret@celery:~$ cat /etc/lsb-release
  DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
  DISTRIB_RELEASE=8.04
  DISTRIB_CODENAME=hardy
  DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu hardy (development branch)"

  firefox  3.0~b3+nobinonly-0ubuntu2