** Changed in: evince

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Print preview does not take print options into account

Status in Evince document viewer:
  Fix Released
Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: evince

  Print preview does not take print options into account

  Example:

  When I selected the print-to-file printer in the print dialog, chose
  to print two pages per sheet and pressed the print preview button, one
  page per sheet was shown in the preview. The same happened as I tried
  different numbers of pages per sheet.

  Example:

  Say I'm viewing a 10 pages document.

  1) Print (ctrl-p)
  2) Select "Range : 2-4"
  3) Print preview

  The preview uses the whole document and completely ignores my
  settings.