Public bug reported:

Please sync esound 0.2.41-11 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
  * Link esd with -lm.
Debian now links against libm as well.

Changelog entries since current saucy version 0.2.41-10ubuntu1:

esound (0.2.41-11) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Josselin Mouette ]
  * Remove incorrect m-a: same stanza for libesd0-dev.

  [ Emilio Pozuelo Monfort ]
  * debian/patches/05_libm.patch:
    + New patch stolen from Fedora; fix build with new binutils
      by explicitly linking to libm. Closes: #711536.
  * debian/control.in,
    debian/rules:
    + Add dh-autoreconf magic.
  * debian/patches/03_hurd.patch:
    + Stop patching configure now that we run autoreconf.
  * debian/control.in:
    + Bump debhelper build dependency as we're using compat 9.
    + Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes needed.

 -- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <po...@debian.org>  Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:17:42
+0200

** Affects: esound (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: esound (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to esound in Ubuntu.

  Sync esound 0.2.41-11 (main) from Debian unstable (main)

Status in “esound” package in Ubuntu: