** Changed in: ayatana-design

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  New shutdown Dialogs, shutdown/restart should change order.

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  When I choose shutdown at then menu top-right (because I want to
  shutdown) my mouse pointer is initially at the right top corner of the
  screen.

  When the new dialog opens, shutdown is at the left of the popup
  window.

  So I have to move my mouse over "restart" to get to shutdown.

  I would suggest to move shutdown (that what I wanted to do) to the
  right and restart (it is just an option) to the left.

  Then it would be consistent with the Logout popup window, too.

  See attached png. Thank you.